When using the boost power supply should pay attention to the following points:
1. the output polarity cannot be reversed or short circuit.
2. when using batteries as the input source, you must lower the battery protection, otherwise it will damage the battery and power supply
3. Input power supply voltage must be above 10V.
4. When the power supply is used for the input power supply, the input power and the output voltage of the input power supply are the first to be unloaded. Then pick up the load. (must ensure that the switching power supply has been working).
5. When the constant current mode is used to set the voltage, the constant voltage must be higher than the input voltage.Do not use the way of short circuit output current,the circuit structure of the boost module can not be adjusted in short circuit way.
6. If the input voltage fluctuation range is lower than the set output voltage,then the output voltage is constant, it is to ensure that input is lower than the output voltage.
1 x 1500W boost constant current module